Do you ever get overwhelmed by the injustice in the world? Or feel uncomfortable by the word justice? Or feel paralyzed at the thought of doing anything to undo injustice? If the answer is yes, then we are a lot alike. I talk today about how Psalm 1 reminds us to stay rooted in the love of God as the first step towards addressing injustice.
If you enjoyed this Lenten reflection on Psalm 1, there’s more:
- Devotional Book | On the Way: Walking With Jesus Through the Season of Lent
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 42
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 51
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 139
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 23
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 1
- Lenten Reflection | Psalm 22
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to receive regular updates and news. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, and YouTube. And you can subscribe to my Love is Stronger Than Fear podcast on your favorite podcast platforms.