Our need for healing is both universal and particular. We all need healing. And yet we carry particular wounds. Shame, guilt, fear. Pain, disease, hurt. Hurt we have caused and hurt that has happened to us. We also bear brokenness that goes beyond our individual stories, whether we bear the brokenness of intergenerational family trauma, the brokenness of communities ravaged by discrimination or violence or other forms of harm.
We don’t all share the same pain, but we share the same need for healing.
And Jesus, the wounded healer, comes to each of us and for all of us with the compassion and comfort and care that we need.
“We all need healing from Jesus. And Jesus’ healing is for all of us.”
– To Be Made Well, March 2022, Herald Press
- A FREE digital copy of the book
- Exclusive access to Q&A with me
- An online community reading and discussing the book together via a private Facebook group
- Digital content
- A Zoom launch party I’m hosting with Katherine Wolf, author and founder of HOPE HEALS, on March 14
- And some surprises along the way!
Learn more with Amy Julia:
- TO BE MADE WELL: AN INVITATION TO WHOLENESS, HEALING, AND HOPE
- Jesus’ Name Is Healer
- Is Personal Healing Opposed to Social Healing?
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to receive regular updates and news. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Goodreads, and you can subscribe to my Love Is Stronger Than Fear podcast on your favorite podcast platform.