To Be Made Well
Join my launch team!
here’s what you need to know…
What is a launch team?
A launch team is a group of readers who come alongside me and my team as I prepare for the release of To Be Made Well in March 2022. You’ll be an early reader and conversation partner!
What do I need to do to join the team?
You’ll need to:
- Pre-order To Be Made Well from your favorite online retailer (if you haven’t already!)
- Fill out the application form below
- Join the exclusive Launch Team Facebook group
What am I signing up for?
Your participation is so important to the launch of To Be Made Well on March 15, 2022!
As part of the launch team, you’ll receive:
- A FREE digital copy of the book
- Exclusive access to Q&A with me
- An online community reading and discussing the book together
- Fun digital content, including a phone wallpaper graphic and printables
- A Zoom launch party I’m hosting with Katherine Wolf, author and founder of HOPE HEALS, on March 14
- And some surprises along the way!
As a member of the team, we’ll ask you to:
- Read an advanced digital copy of the book
- Write an honest review
- Share about the book on your social media platforms
When does the launch team start?
We’ll accept launch team applications until 11:59 pm EST on February 5, and then officially kick things off with a Facebook LIVE on February 7. (We hope the Facebook LIVES will be helpful and exciting for the team, but you are not required to attend in order to be a part of the launch team. Recordings of the LIVE discussions will be posted!) The launch team will conclude at the end of March.
How will I find out more after I’ve signed up?
We’ll send you a confirmation email (check your spam folder!) after you sign up. In the weeks ahead, we’ll share info in the Facebook group and occasionally send you an email with important information!
How can I learn more about the book?
I’m so glad you asked! Learn more on my To Be Made Well book page.
Step 1: Pre-Order the Book
Step 2: Register Below
Step 3: Join the Facebook Group (optional)
You’ll receive the link after registering below.
What if I can't join the launch team?
You might not have time to join a launch team right now. Or maybe launch teams aren’t your thing! Even if you can’t join the launch team, you can help share the excitement for To Be Made Well by pre-ordering the book.
Pre-orders help the publisher and retailers know that people are interested in the book. So pre-orders help the author, and they guarantee you the lowest price when the book ships. As a thank you, I have some freebies for you when you pre-order.