The title Dear White Peacemakers sums up the content and intention of this book so well—it’s an invitation to white people like me to enter into a gentle and uplifting and challenging and uncomfortable and redemptive conversation about pursuing a way of antiracist peacemaking.
As she writes,
“This is a love letter first and foremost to my White siblings who want to be called in when you’ve felt like you’ve only been called out for your fragility, for your privilege, for your inability to fully understand what it’s like for People of Color.”
Rather than calling us out, this book calls us into our belovedness.
Dear White Peacemakers book giveaway for subscribers!
Last week I gave away a copy of this book via social media. This week I’m hosting a giveaway just for my email SUBSCRIBERS!
How do you enter to win? It’s simple!
- If you’re already a subscriber to my monthly updates, sit back and relax. Check your email on May 13…I’ll send you all the giveaway details (plus some exciting news!).
- Not yet a subscriber? Just go here and tap the Subscribe button! You’ll receive all the giveaway details in my update on May 13!
To learn more with Amy Julia:
- Love is Stronger Than Fear | Season 4—Head, Heart, Hands
- S4 E5 | Healing the Harm of White Evangelicalism with Kristin Du Mez
- S4 E12 | The White Church, Segregation, and Discipleship with David Swanson
- S4 E16 | Dear White Peacemakers with Osheta Moore
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to receive regular updates and news. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Goodreads, and you can subscribe to my Love Is Stronger Than Fear podcast on your favorite podcast platforms.