We are approaching the book birthday of To Be Made Well, so I’m celebrating with a 5-book giveaway with some other incredible authors over on Instagram! To Be Made Well is about personal, social, and spiritual healing, so here is a chance to engage with five books that approach the topic of healing as it pertains to:
- disability and unexpected hard circumstances (Jillian Benfield)
- chronic illness individually and collectively (Lyndsey Medford)
- our relationship with time (Jen Pollock Michel)
- our stressed-out, anxious lives (Niro Feliciano)
Go here for how to enter.
The winner will receive these books:
- In Good Time by Jen Pollock Michel
- My Body and Other Crumbling Empires by Lyndsey Medford
- The Gift of the Unexpected by Jillian Benfield
- This Book Won’t Make You Happy by Niro Feliciano
- To Be Made Well by Amy Julia Becker
This giveaway ends Friday, March 17, at 11:59 pm ET. Shipping to continental US addresses only. Contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram/Meta.
More with Amy Julia:
To Be Made Well: An Invitation to Wholeness, Healing, and Hope
- To Be Made Well | Lenten Small Group Series
- What People Are Saying About To Be Made Well Groups
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to receive regular updates and news. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Goodreads, and you can subscribe to my Love Is Stronger Than Fear podcast on your favorite podcast platform.