We live in a culture that values:
- Productivity over people
- Intellect over empathy
- Individual over community
- Competition over compassion
- Invincibility over vulnerability
- Isolated achievement over mutual giving and receiving
- Control over love
What if we chose a different way?
More with Amy Julia:
- Meritocracy Is the Antithesis to Love | Plough Essay
- Slow Productivity and Elevating Love
- S5 E1 | How Disability Taught Me the Goodness of Vulnerability with Heather Lanier
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to receive regular updates and news. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Goodreads, and you can subscribe to my Love Is Stronger Than Fear podcast on your favorite podcast platform.