Invite Amy Julia to Speak at Your Next Event!
STAY IN TOUCH
Receive monthly updates and bonus content.
Speaking and Events
Amy Julia speaks across the country at conferences, retreats, churches, universities, schools, and colleges as a keynote speaker, workshop and retreat presenter, panel guest, and online presenter.
A graduate of Princeton University and Princeton Theological Seminary, Amy Julia is an award-winning writer and speaker on faith, disability, and family. She is the author of four books, including To Be Made Well: An Invitation to Wholeness, Healing, and Hope. In addition to guest writing for national publications such as the New York Times, she hosts the Love Is Stronger Than Fear podcast.
Recent Conferences & Topics:
- Hope Heals: Disability and Practicing Resurrection
- Eastern Mennonite University & Seminary: Creating Communities of Belonging
- Blacknall Memorial Presbyterian Women’s Retreat: To Be Made Well
- Asbury University: Bringing Our Brokenness Under God’s Blessing
- Yale Divinity School: Name It, Heal It Series
- Q Ideas: Healing the Wounds of Privilege
- Institute on Theology and Disability: Identity and Ability
- Festival of Faith and Writing
- Heal and Hope Clergywomen Retreat
- Palms Presbyterian Church: Becoming Places of Belonging
- 4 Steps Towards Healing
- Receiving and Participating in the Love of God